Friday, February 2, 2018

I will coyedit up to 1,000 words and include feedback as comments directly in the text.

I will coyedit up to 1,000 words and include feedback as comments directly in the text.












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

I will professionally PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 words in 24 hours

 

Do you know that no matter how well-crafted your piece is, if it has the slightest of error, your reader will be easily pissed off? Therefore, having an error-free document is key to retaining your readers.

Vast with proofreading and editing skills over the years, I will bring experience to bear in fixing and erasing errors in your document, thereby handing you a complete error-free document.

I proofread and edit manually to check your manuscript word to word in order to fix mistakes and errors that other proofreaders may likely miss.

Bothered about the confidentiality of your paper? Worry not, as a professional I understand the importance of keeping your manuscript entirely confidential.  I use Track Changes, so that the changes will be clearly visible at first sight.

The scope of my Proofreading and editing service include:

  • Full grammar and punctuation and spelling checks
  • Syntax error
  • Cohesion and fluency
  • Paraphrasing for poor sentence structure
  • Elimination of Redundancy
  • Flow Check

I can work any content related document.

What are you waiting for? PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

 

Reviews


anastasia8:thank you very much! Highly recommended !

lexie_write:Outstanding Experience!

sdfstudios:thank you

lexie_write:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment