Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread italian text of any kind

I will proofread italian text of any kind












About:

Ciao!
I know that Italian grammar might be really complicated, and maybe you want to check your text or translation to have a perfectly error-free document! And who can provide this services better than an authentic Italian? I'm a native Italian, so Italian is my first language; I really love reading and writing, so I'm a grammar lover!

I will proofread any kind of article, letter, presentations, Ebooks, novels, blog posts, emails, short stories and more. I can also proofread any technical text.
I guarantee 100% high quality manual work.

Each package includes:
  • an accurate and professional proofread of your text, with grammar, syntax, puntuaction and case control;
  • the perfect layout for the kind of text you sent me;
  • unlimited revisions, since my goal is your satisfaction.

The Extra Critique: for addictional 10$ (valid for Medium and Long packages), I will give you not only the proofread text, but also notes, comments and suggestions to make it more fluent and improved. (For Short package check the FAQ).

Please note: if you want me to proofread a machine translation, inbox me first.

If you need something longer than 20000 words, please inbox me to get a custom offer!

Reviews


jorecc:Job well done! Thanks.

chicca98fs:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment