Friday, May 25, 2018

I will give structural edits

I will give structural edits












About:

A heavy copy edit is about helping you the author improve your writing and your craft. Getting feedback is the only way we can ever improve our writing. This is more than just typos and grammar checking. I'm going to help you give your audience what they want; an amazing read. 

Rewrites are on the horizon!  It's not easy, but together we can improve your writing style, language use, and storytelling skills. Fiction or Non-Fiction!

This is what I've done as an intern for an online press. I love to help people with their writing, and I love to help writers put their best story forward. 

Reviews


garyculley:Smooth. She communicates well. She made great suggestions.

lvaughan3:Very satisfied with work provided. Will definitely use again!

aspivey5:Excellent client

hkpurple:Very happy with seller. Easy to work with, quick delivery and lots of great feedback. Will be using services again.

hoanglong479:Seller delivered excellent editorial serivces, would recomend.


No comments:

Post a Comment