Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will edit 10,000 words of your book for $40.

I will edit 10,000 words of your book for $40.












About:

If English is NOT your first language, please message me BEFORE ordering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After editing books for many published authors and working on articles and essays spanning over multiple topics, I understand the importance of ensuring that your work is 100% error-free and fit for your readers to enjoy. That’s why I strive for perfection in every project I undertake. 


I will always provide you with:

  • Friendly and professional service
  • Great communication
  • The edits clearly highlighted with Microsoft Track Changes, so that you can identify all of my corrections
  • Flexibility in all English variants such as: British, American, Australian and Canadian.

 

I will thoroughly examine your document for:

  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation 
  • Rephrasing poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency


I accept works for both fiction and non-fiction and will work on ANY genre! 


I look forward to working on your document! :)


P.S. If your word count is not listed in the pricing table above, please message me for a custom offer



Reviews


mandyfang:Oustanding experience!\nThanks​ so much

lmwilkinson:Outstanding Experience!

alexndersokolov:She proofread my text immaculately and answered all my questions thoroughly. I can recommend!

lmwilkinson:Outstanding Experience!

MktgeCourses:Another excellent job, many thanks, I look forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment