Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide proofreading and editing services french and arabic

I will provide proofreading and editing services french and arabic












About:

I will proofread and edit any paper, stroy, speech or article in French or Arabic as I'm bilingual. I have a good mastery of French (DELF B2 which I got in high school) and Arabic (mothertongue) since those two languages were the language of my studies.

I'm a medical student so french medical content is my speciality.
I'm very perfectionist and can't deliver average work.

I will correct speeling mistakes, grammatical ones, bad punctuation and awkward sentences, in order to give you back a flawless content.

Please don'h hesitate to cobtact me if you need any information or if you want to test my services before buying.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment