Friday, May 25, 2018

I will proofread your paper, book, or article of 1500 words

I will proofread your paper, book, or article of 1500 words












About:

I have 15 years proofreading experience in the design and printing industry. Order now and receive your document much improved and ready for publishing.

Contact me about files with more than 5000 words so I can give you an accurate turnaround time - in case it takes longer than 48 hrs.

I will proofread and edit up to 1500 words of your website, blog article, report, or other document. I will check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and the basic flow of the content.

Send me your Word or PDF file. I will return the edited file to you within 48 hours. It could be sooner, depending on my work load.

Order 1 gig for every 1500 words you have. 


If you have any questions please contact me before buying.

Reviews


jasperharrison:Will definitely work with again!

brices650:Excellent professional editing!!! Remarkable delivery and response time!!

cherylsprojects:Thank you for the project. I enjoyed working on it for you.

dewitt05:Seller was prompt, great communication, great price.

cherylsprojects:Thank you so much for the generous tip! I enjoyed working on this project for you and look forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment