Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will edit your medical school and residency personal statement

I will edit your medical school and residency personal statement












About:

I have obtained both my M.D. and J.D. degrees and have extensive experience in professional writing, editing, and proofreading.  I've also navigated the stress inducing application process as I secured a spot in medical school, law school, and residency.  

Through my schooling career I've gained insight into the application process and helped many of my colleagues with their writing projects.  I can give you information about what schools are looking for and how to "sell yourself" with a well written and succinct personal statement.  

Reviews


themtgking:Jake was very helpful, responsive and i highly recommend his work!

ezkroen:He answered every single one of my questions, with patience. He shared his knowledge to help me gain clarity on the entire medical school application.

kimag2:He communicated efficiently and provided constructive feedback! I would definitely recommend him to others and would use his services again! He really helped improve my essay!

rubenreyes79:It was a pleasure working with this seller. The seller definitely has experience in editing and know's what they are doing. I would highly recommend jakewmoss to anyone needing editing of their personal statement.

jimmielewis:He's very thoughtful and helps with the final product very well!


No comments:

Post a Comment