Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your ebook, article any such of content. 50 pages(10,000 words or less).

I will proofread and edit your ebook, article any such of content. 50 pages(10,000 words or less).












About:

Hello, 

Good writing can make or break your business. Let me help you find your voice.

I am a full-time Fiverr writer and editor from USA, With some years of experience, I'm here to help! I offer a quality and professional service. I'm fast, friendly and good.

I can write you articles and blog posts that are friendly to the search engines and informative for reader. A professional writer, my work appears on many well-known e-commerce websites. To help small businesses grow, I am offering services at a dramatically reduced price here on Fiverr. 


-  Your article will be 100% unique, high quality, informative, interesting to read, SEO friendly and will pass CopyScape
-  Well-researched content
-  The content will be written exclusively for you
-  Discount on bulk orders
 
Order now and let me help you with your jobs. You will be glad doing business with me. 

Thanks!!!

Reviews


kdaigle:Thank you

helen_rita:Thanks

damiongetfield:Excellent

helen_rita:Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you again

book_expert90:Amazing! Probably the best decision of my life! Thanks so much Helen. Highly knowledgeable and very responsive. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment