Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proofread and edit any word document within 24 hrs

I will proofread and edit any word document within 24 hrs












About:

Don't let someone be turned off to what you have to say because you didn't have someone to proofread your writing. Hand me 2,000 words and I will give you back a document bleeding the red ink of revisions in just 24 hours. I'll dive right in and hunt down every mistake in the depths of your writing. Every misspelling and grammar error will be found out and marked for your review and correction. I will work hand in hand with you to make sure that your writing is the best it possibly can be! When it comes to polishing your writing and really making sure it shines its brightest I am your tireless crusader.


24 hour turnaround guaranteed!

  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.

  • Novels, short stories, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.

  • Refunds issued if there are no changes required


Do you have more than 2000 words? Then check out the additional packages available! If you would like a quicker turn around the 24 hrs please message me to discuss first.

Reviews


chrisdelux:Good job.

yazzie39:Thank you. Great job!

chrisdelux:Good job.

yazzie39:Thank you. Great job!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment