Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will rigorously check each sentence and when I’m through, my edited work shall be your polished magnum opus. + See More

I will rigorously check each sentence and when I’m through, my edited work shall be your polished magnum opus. + See More












About:

83% of the content providers fall victim to poor writing not for the lack of talent, but for the lack of error checking. Maybe it’s fatigue or stress, but it’s widespread on most writing staffs.


You need fresh eyes on your work; you are in need of a professional. With 7 years of experience under my belt, I am the right professional proofreader and copyeditor for you.


Need to Know:

  • Microsoft Track Changesused as a Standard.
  • I work with .doc.docxfile formats only.
  • 5000 Words at $10is a Promotional Price, Check FAQ.


Basic Proofread And Edit:

  • Grammar, Tense
  • Punctuation, Spelling
  • Capitalization, Hyphenation, Abbreviations.


Standard In-Depth Edit:

  • Redundant words
  • Repetitiveness, Awkward Phrasing
  • Writing Style consistency between US amp; UK English.

Premium Copyedit:

  • Readability Improvements
  • Flow Correction, Sentence Structure
  • Rewriting up to 100 words for extra polish

Usual Projects:

  • Journals, Dissertations
  • Novels, eBooks, Scripts, Websites
  • Blogs, Articles, Crypto, Bitcoin, Blockchain Papers


Drop me a message; I'm looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


prasanna06:Delivered quality piece of work - highly recommended

editorsam:Thank you so much!

iakovenkoe:Thank you, I will be happy to work with you again!

editorsam:Thank you!

sistawigg:It was a good experience but it seemed as if a system did the edits rather than the actual person. I like it because it taught me to go over a read it again and I like the way my errors and corrections were marked in red.


No comments:

Post a Comment