Friday, May 25, 2018

I will offer book editing, proofreading and editing as a proofreader

I will offer book editing, proofreading and editing as a proofreader












About:

Please note that the service fee is non-negotiable. So any discussion on negotiation will not be considered or entertained.

Kindly follow the instruction on the service page to place your order based on the total number of words in your document.

Kindly message me for a quote if you need an urgent service or have a document that is larger than 50000 words and I will create a custom offer.




I am here to professionally help you carry out the task of proofreading, editing and critique of your writings. I love helping writers to sharpen their work and elevate it to its highest potential.

I look out for grammar, punctuation, spelling(UK or US English as required), clarity and flow, word placement, tenses, sentence structure, consistency in the variety of English used, among many others.

I need your document in PDF or MS Word Format. You will receive your document with my changes tracked in MS Word.

Reviews


mmcfs777:Great and Fast.\n

proofreadingaid:Great client!

mmcfs777:Thanks very fast deliver.\n\n

proofreadingaid:Great client!

bizcherry:Fast work, done well!


No comments:

Post a Comment