Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 500 words in english

I will proofread and edit up to 500 words in english












About:

Frustrated by the chore of editing? Have a letter, resume, student paper, business plan, legal document, blog post, or some other kind of writing that needs to be meticulously proofread? Need help with spelling, grammar, sentence structure, organization, or other elements of good, clear writing?  Let me help you!

I am a PhD in English with experience editing legal, academic, and professional writing. I also teach writing at the college level. For $5 per 500 words, I will provide whatever kind of editing assistance you need, from basic proofreading to more specific help regarding your particular concerns.

Reviews


aymanelnahass:Really Sarah is professional, expert, easy to communicate with and patient. She gives a constrictive feedback. Definitely I do recommend working with her and I am sure that we will work together so soon again.

joko1981:Great to work with!

fiva0814:Always a great pleasure working with you!

golossa:Very professional and fast!

saisriorl:She means real business. She knows the job thoroughly. Very intrigue, Highly truthful, honest, high integrity -is highly qualified. Deserves to be recognized world wide. Good work.. definitely recommend and would definitely purchase- have been few years now.


No comments:

Post a Comment