Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will edit your novel, ebook, or short story

I will edit your novel, ebook, or short story












About:

I offer assistance in creating, proofreading, and editing both fiction and non-fiction manuscripts at a reasonable price and with a quick turnaround rate (some orders may be completed sooner than the amount of days listed in the pricing). In addition to offering basic proofreading and editing, I will also critique your manuscript and offer ideas either to expand or revise your original work. Whether a memoir, self-help book, or novel, I would love to help you polish and tune your book for your ideal audience. Tips are highly encouraged!


***Please contact me before placing your order to receive a custom order based on your needs and/or to ensure I can best fit your needs.*** 

Reviews


bsween:Her communication, excellent service, and easy to work with

ejames6:Truly a pleasure! I truly appreciate and admire his drive to help young men. I wish him the best of luck with everything.

shemika75:I really appreciate her effort and detail she put in to my work.

ejames6:Working with this buyer has truly been a pleasure! I wish her the best of luck with everything.

tsmith24_7:Quality service and first class writer. Thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment