Friday, May 25, 2018

I will do a standard and perfect formatting, editing, and proofreading of 40000 words in 8 days.

I will do a standard and perfect formatting, editing, and proofreading of 40000 words in 8 days.












About:

Welcome to the world of affordability, and fast delivery of edited and proofread documents.


I am Mercy James,
A native English speaker with fantastic experience in proofreading and editing services. I am a passionate writer and editor with a good reputation. Satisfying you is my top priority.

Are there limitations?

No. I can work on all book categories
Romance
Relationship
Religious
Fiction
Non-Fiction included.

My services:
I will carefully  check the followings and make changes
Spelling errors, Punctuation, Grammar, Consistency, Readability, wrong usage of words, and Repetitions.

Mercy James.

Reviews


henko01:Well done , e-book looks good . You're welcome to get a free copy

mercyjamespen:Thank you very much. I am looking forward to it

rose_writting23:amazing experience, prolific proofreader, very fast delivery, faster and better work than I expected... highly recommended

mercyjamespen:Best experience ever, it's nice working with an awesome personality like you.

sonya77:Good Job Mercy!


No comments:

Post a Comment