Friday, May 25, 2018

I will proofread, edit and provide feedback on up to 10,000 words

I will proofread, edit and provide feedback on up to 10,000 words












About:

Make no mistake! I am the best proofreader you will encounter on Fiverr. I have won numerous accolades for my writing, and I am well-versed in academic, business, and creative writing styles.

I will proofread up to 3000 words and ensure that your spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation are perfect, as well as providing you with feedback and suggestions to improve the clarity of your ideas.

For you to quickly see which words and phrases that I edited, I will deliver your work using MS Word's 'Tracked Changes.' This is essentially useful for non-native English speaking clients, as it can help you to see your mistakes and improve your spoken and written English.

What you get with this gig

  1. The services of a native English speaker with advanced degrees
  2. Trackable edits using MS Word
  3. Unlimited revision
  4. Flawless spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation corrections
  5. Brief ideas to improve flow and clarity
  6. Honesty, integrity, and discretion


PLEASE NOTE -

- All work must be provided in a Word doc format.

- Do not hesitate to contact me if your work does not fit into this gigs' pricing structure - I am happy to provide you with a custom quote.

Reviews


pro_covers_:Quick delivery, again

pro_covers_:Allison was very quick with the delivery. I needed this ebook edited for my client after I designed the cover. Allison did a great job.

thewriteexpert:Outstanding Experience!

oliverliam:Allison did a great job proofreading my book. She caught countless grammar and spelling mistakes, she delivered on time, she thoroughly answered each and every question I threw her way and added a great amount of polish to my work! I would definitely recommend her to others.

thewriteexpert:Thanks! I really enjoyed reading your book while working on your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment