Friday, May 25, 2018

I will create both a Teaching Resume and Cover Letter.

I will create both a Teaching Resume and Cover Letter.












About:

Before ordering, please message me with a description of your resume needs. This is a requirement as I do not accept orders without discussing the project with the client first.  Thank you!

I will create or edit your resume and tailor it to a specific Teaching Position, using education-specific language. I also offer services to create or edit cover letters using dynamic language, with content based on your own personal teaching experiences, teaching philosophies and future goals.

I will be using the general format best suited for teaching jobs in the USA. You will receive your finished resume or cover letter as a PDF file as well as an editable word file.  Please review the example resume I have uploaded in order to understand the type of resume you will be receiving. The final product can vary between 2-3 pages, based on your listed experience. 

I have a Masters Degree in Education and have created many Teaching Resumes for Grade School, High School and College level positions. A clean, professional resume and an articulate cover letter is the key to acquiring your desired position.

Reviews


nledwards:The product was awesome and done in a timely matter.

jessicaalbert:Always a great experience working together - thanks for the clear directions and quick responses!

jmiller108:I chose to work with Jessica because she was offering help with education resumes. Most other sellers were not specialized. Great experience. Fast communication and attention to detail.

jessicaalbert:Justin is a great customer - he had clear, articulate requests for his order and a fast response time for any questions I had. It was a pleasure working with you!

jasonjames193:Jessica was great to work with. She made the process simple and I was well informed thanks to her great communication. She asked some great questions and was able to bring to light things that I was not even thingking of but led to a much better product that I could have produced on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment