Friday, May 25, 2018

I will gladly answer your questions and appreciate your feedback! + See More

I will gladly answer your questions and appreciate your feedback! + See More












About:

Ciao, I am Matteo a native Italian speaker, I'm an IT student with certificated English skills and different experiences in the field of journalism.


I offer a cheap, fast and reliable Italian text proofreading service. For just $5 I can proofread for you an-up-to-1000-words text about anything you want!


I won't use proofreading softwares or do a cheap work, instead I will proofread your texts professionally doing an in-depth research on the web fortechnicalsubjects and I will editthe text until there will be no more errors!Trust over 250 satisfied customers!

I will make your texts syntactically and grammatically correct adding Italian common saying where needed,for free!


I've had experiences writing for websites, for independent newspapers and even participateddifferent journalism campuses, also I am a 5-stars translator and ghost writer here on fiverr!


I will proofread documents in the common formats (doc, docx, odt, txt…)

or on request inside HTML code.


If you have any problem, necessity or you are just curious to know how it works don't hesitate to contact me!


I will gladly accept any payment in crypto-currencies, please contact me for more information!

Reviews


sosacc:fast and professionnal, thanks !

cosentinomatteo:Very positive experience!

theibp:Nice to work with.

cosentinomatteo:Thanks! Positive experience for me too.

theibp:seems like a nice guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment