Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will edit your resume or cover letter

I will edit your resume or cover letter












About:

Have a resume/cover letter that you're just not sure will do the trick? Pass it along to me for editing and proof reading. If you are looking for just a minimal edit of grammar, spelling, punctuation and overall clarity, go for the basic package. If you are looking for a critique go for the basic package with critique. In this package I let you know over all what you could change to make your cover letter or resume more appealing to your prospective employer. Employers look at thousands of these a day, lets make yours stand out! I will make suggestions as to how to be more concise, clear and professional. I will also point out where you maybe have run on sentences, or unnecessary information. 

The third gig is just a faster delivery time for everything you get in the second package! Let's get to work! 

Reviews


brookesavage:Meagan is great! Very responsive and provides good feedback and strong edits! She editted my coverletter, resume, and Linkedin and everything looks great.

meaganalexandra:Lovely to deal with and patient with me! Thanks lady!

samanthacull119:Megs was great to work with communicative and fast! I would definitely​ recommend​ her to others! \nShe really took the time to review and encourage my work.

meaganalexandra:Such a sweet lady - can’t wait to help her in the future!

brookesavage:Meagan is great! Very responsive and provides good feedback and strong edits! She editted my coverletter, resume, and Linkedin and everything looks great.


No comments:

Post a Comment