Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1500 words

I will proofread and edit 1500 words












About:

Please Note: This gig is meant for only digital text. If you prefer proofreading of handwritten document, kindly check out my other gig.

I will proofread any document you provide in digital format.

Delivery Time :-
  • Basic  - above 2500 words, additional 1 day per 1000 words.
  • Standard  - above 2500 words, additional 1 day per 1000 words.
  • Premium - above 2500 words, additional 2 days per 1000 words.

Reviews


titatovenaar:Very nice work! Fast delivery, good communication/

annabetha:I'm glad to know that you liked it!

vipulbanker:Fast communication \u0026 delivered the git as I described.

annabetha:Great communication and clear instructions helped a lot in the completion of the project!

em1771:Thanks, dear. You did great!


No comments:

Post a Comment