Friday, May 25, 2018

I will proofread any book of up to 30,000 words

I will proofread any book of up to 30,000 words












About:

Hi there! 
Thanks for stopping by.

I am here to help you proofread and edit your write ups by checking for grammar, right use of punctuations, spellings and tenses etc. 
You get nothing but quality from me. 
Try me out and I believe you won't regret it.

Thanks

Reviews


benkatie1975:great job as per usual. Thank you Mary.

benkatie1975:great again, thank you so much Mary, with you my transcripts are safe. Brilliant job.

mbell24:thank you!

benkatie1975:Again, Mary did an amazing job. Brushed my transcript right. Thank you so much Mary. Best person i worked with on Fiverr

onenex10:Good...and fine and on time...ahead of time actually..


No comments:

Post a Comment