Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will create, redesign and proofread documents

I will create, redesign and proofread documents












About:

Your Microsoft word document needs a professional look and correctness up to the mark? Contact us for the under listed services:

  • Typing of scanned PDF/images to word
  • Proofreading of Documents
  • Formatting of header and footer
  • Line and paragraph spacing formatting
  • Page numbering
  • Auto numbering
  • Table of contents with hyperlink
  • Table and Graphics editing
  • Merging of two or more document files
  • Merging of landscape page with portrait
  • Design and insert cover page
  • Convert your word document to PDF, Excel or PPT and vice versa
  • Re-order or alphabetically arrange your document
  • Develop and design a technical report
  • Moving document from old template to new template as specified
  • Consistent formatting of document as specified

Excellent quality is guaranteed, just provide your detailed specification.

Please note that basic gig equals 5 pages of formatting, compare packages and check gig extra for more. 

If you need other services not listed above or the volume of your work is more than those listed in the packages, contact me via inbox.


Services rendered are in English language only.

Kindly save this gig to favorite to help you locate me easily next time.


Thanks and God bless.

Arslan Abid
Fasttrack_tech

Reviews


surflineeng:Excellent experience, every thing went smooth.

fasttrack_tech:It's always a pleasure working with you. :)

surflineeng:I am glad to work with fasttrack, job is well done. Definitely would like to work in future

fasttrack_tech:Very kind and cooperative. Looking forward for more work in future :)

rupashende:my work was delivered exactly the way I wanted it! I look forward to more such work from you - I now know my go to person for my documents!


No comments:

Post a Comment