Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do everything in the standard gig and give detailed writing tips to improve your writing!

I will do everything in the standard gig and give detailed writing tips to improve your writing!












About:

Writing can feel like an arduous task if you're not good at it. But in the modern era, it's a necessity--and if your writing isn't good, you will suffer for it.

As someone who has edited for over a decade, I will provide you with an in-depth edit of any document you need. I will cover your content, your sentence structure, and your flow. I will do all of this within three days with comments inside the document. I will make sure that your writing reaches its highest quality possible.

Don't let your fear of writing affect your success--buy this gig today!




Reviews


sashagambrah:Great work!

stephen_a:Will always work with!

danielamulo:He did exactly what I asked. Thank you so much!

stephen_a:Detailed and clear feedback and flexible with my suggestions. Would work with again!

thebesthire:Excellent Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment