Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will Proofread and Copyedit up to 11000 words of your Book or Document

I will Proofread and Copyedit up to 11000 words of your Book or Document












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

I have been a sales copywriter for 6 years+ with an incredible working experience and I can write about almost any niche, I have worked in the writing and editing industry whereby grammar, spelling, punctuation and presentation are essential. 

My proofreading and editing service covers an array of documents, including novels, novellas, essays, publications, business plans, fiction, non-fiction, marketing material, blog content, and much, much more.



  • 24 hour turnaround guaranteed (24 hours per 3000 words)
  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
  • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.



What I check:
-Grammar & Punctuation
-Spelling & Word Usage
-Redundancy/Repetitiveness
-Flow & Fluency

As both a writer and bookworm myself, I know what makes a good story great. Without changing the tone of your writing, I'll make proper corrections so it reads easily and smoothly transitions from one paragraph to the next.

I can work with any file format, but Word documents are preferred

Note: I do not rewrite and format. If you have larger documents, kindly contact me for a quote

Reviews


love4u247:Excellent and professional! Highly recommended for any buyer that need her service.\nThanks for your excellent job.

perfectfloxy:This is just the beginning! You'll be getting great satisfaction! Thanks for your reviews

woofber:This seller is very professional in her skills. Recommended!

perfectfloxy:Thanks!

austin60:Excellent, \nJust exactly what i needed. Highly recommended for you\n


No comments:

Post a Comment