Monday, August 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1500 words or more accurately

I will proofread and edit 1500 words or more accurately












About:

I will proofread your document of up to 1500 words maximum accurately and as quickly as possible for $5. The processing time for documents up to 1500 words will be around 24 hours. If the document is urgent I can try to accommodate your request to the best of my ability. Please contact me in advance if possible.

I edit and proofread using Microsoft Word and I use the track changes feature so that my clients can see any suggestions or comments I make AND see the changes I have made. This gig is for basic editing only (spelling, grammar, comprehension). I do not write any original content or major formatting but will ensure consistency throughout your document. I also ensure accuracy regarding academic formats such as APA, MLA and Chicago.

I have a lot of experience editing and proofreading with my past and current academic experiences in university. Similarly, I also have 4 years of experience teaching English to both children and adult ESL students. I look forward to helping you and building a good relationship for the future. 

Reviews


eslspeaker:I have worked with this seller more than once, but this time was unsuccessful.

eslspeaker:As usual, accurate, quick, and professional. Thank you!

abdurahmanalsha:Always I received my document polished and edited very well \n\n\nRegards

laurahh:Perfect and quick work. Great communication before and after. Would highly recommend her. Thanks a lot :)

eslspeaker:Quick, accurate, and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment