Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do a basic proofread of grammar, spelling, sentence structure.

I will do a basic proofread of grammar, spelling, sentence structure.












About:

I will proofread your scripts and offer basic assistance on spelling, grammar, sentence structure and correct screenplay formatting.   (Up to 12 pages) 

For further feedback, I will be giving detailed notes on story structure, character, and plot. 

Reviews


spakedut:Great help in improving my project! I'll definitely recommend her!

annaeichenauer:Amazing work! Very helpful!

sarahannewrites:It was great to work with you! Easy to communicate! Great Buyer :)

shadow20:Sarah was super helpful, knowledgeable, and very prompt. I would definitely recommend her services. I will be using her services again in the future. Thank you!

spakedut:Great proofreading, with prompt and useful suggestions on dialogue lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment