Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will proofread up to 1000 words within 24 hours as a fluent english speaker

I will proofread up to 1000 words within 24 hours as a fluent english speaker












About:

As a perpetual student and online advertiser, I have an extensive history of personal writing as well as editing blogs and advertisements for clients. I have edited thousands of documents, blogs and web pages for awkward wording, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes -- over the past 15 years.  


My goal is to present you with a document free of any spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. You are however, responsible for your own content. I do not deal with any homework, whatsoever


I will edit your 800 to 1000 word document for: 


  • spelling  and punctuation

I will edit your document using MS Word Track Changes, so you can see my work.  

You will receive:

  • Your original document with tracked changes - you can accept/reject

Personal editing experience:

Biographies, blog posts, presentations, short stories, advertisements, web content, dating profiles, short stories and manuscripts.

Questions? Feel free to contact me before ordering. 

*All my work is done in confidentiality - never shared

Reviews


dortheydoria:ok good man !

socialhonor:Great! Nice working with you! Take good care! X

webserverltd:SH is always very helpful and we like her professional work.

socialhonor:Thanks web. Take care!

webserverltd:We are a loyal partner of SH. It's always a pleasure to cooperate with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment