Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will edit and proofread 1000 words

I will edit and proofread 1000 words












About:

Have you just finished slaving over your book, article or blog post? 

I would love to read your document to help you spot any mistakes that may have been missed before you post it online or send it to the printers.

I can edit and proofread books, blog posts, websites, leaflets or any other document you may have.

 I have a degree in science (Bsc) so I'm also comfortable with scientific and medical texts.
 

I will thoroughly read your book or document to check for:

  • Correct grammar
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Sentence flow 
  • Consistency 
  • Plot holes
  • Structure

Unlike other sellers who charge extra for the use of  track changes and  helpful comments, mine are included in the base price!

 You'll receive a copy of your document / book with the changes tracked and another with them accepted. 


Pricing for smaller documents is simple: one gig per 1500 words. 
.
 Please contact me in advance with regards to pricing and a time scale for novels and very large documents.

I will also be happy to create a custom order suited to you. 


Please note "extra fast" is  only available for documents up to  6000 words. 

Have a question? Message me at any time. I'm very responsive. 

Reviews


davidzovko317:Great and quick work. Did exactly what was asked.

bookwormer:Thank you for the order. Very easy buyer to work with :).

leona7:Outstanding and fast!

bookwormer:Thank you for the order.

aparris27:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment