Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will proofread up to 1000 words

I will proofread up to 1000 words












About:

I will proofread a document (up to 1000 words) for spelling/grammatical errors and readability. I'm a native English speaker with experience in proofreading and editing marketing/website content, blog posts, cover letters, articles, research papers, eBooks, short stories, novellas, and more.


Please send me the content in a Word document. I will use the Word Markup feature to edit and make corrections and comments.

My basic rate is $5 per 1000 words. Please check the package options and the FAQs for more details!

Feel free to contact me before ordering if you have any questions that aren't covered in the FAQ. I look forward to hearing from you!

For large projects, such as a book or an ongoing series of blog posts, please get in touch with me first. Thanks!

Reviews


iztokfranko:Fast delivery, great work!

madeleine01:Thank you!

and5577:Excellent experience !

madeleine01:Outstanding Experience!

iztokfranko:I'm a loyal customer, always happy with the service.


No comments:

Post a Comment