Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will proofread your article,document,ebook up to 2000 words

I will proofread your article,document,ebook up to 2000 words












About:

I am a professional writer and published author.

When you give your document/eBook/article to me, I look for grammatical errors with the eye of an assassin. Given a chance I would love to polish your words so that they sparkle and shine.

I am a voracious reader and spend my free time gobbling up books.

Suffice to say, I live and breathe English and have worked with countless authors both online and offline making their work a flawless piece of art.

I will look into your work and hunt down anything that threatens it from being a masterpiece, improving sentence structure and providing suggestions as I go by. You will love it.

One gig covers up to 2000 words

Reviews


cak1920:Awesomeness!! Thanks a lot!!

renatacspdantas:Very timely delivery!

rodrigo_organic:Because its good!

rodrigo_organic:Very good!!!

rvargas17:Great experience ! Very professional !


No comments:

Post a Comment