Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading and editing

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading and editing












About:

Welcome to myPROOFREADING AND EDITINGGig
Did you know that 99% of people will stop reading your article the moment they notice spelling or grammatical blunders? This is exactly why I am here to help you PROOFREAD, EDIT AND CRITIQUEyour writing.
I am an experienced proofreader, writer, and copy editor. With over 5 years experience as a PROOFREADER, If there is anybody you can trust to PROOFREAD AND EDIT your documents perfectly, that person has got to be me.
Place an order for this gig, and I willprofessionallyPROOFREAD AND EDITany document; up to 2000 words within 24 hours.

If your document has more words than stated above, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering .custom offer.

MyPROOFREADING AND EDITINGservice includes:

  • Full punctuation, grammar and spelling checks
  • Fix tenses-related issues
  • Improve on readability
  • PROOFREADING AND EDITING
  • Copy editing
  • Provide Microsoft Word Track Changes

Save yourself the avoidable embarrassment of a grammatically poor writing.

Contact me now to get started!

Reviews


antonioiannone:Strongly recommended

articleswriter9:Outstanding Experience!

antonioiannone:Strongly recommended

articleswriter9:Outstanding Experience!

joresablount:Always great and will continue to purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment