Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 10,000 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 10,000 words within 24 hours












About:

I have written articles for my three different websites


https://themonkeyscandal.com/
https://wdind.com/
http://filmrating.in
and have written over 1000+ articles my life.

My website highly ranks in SEO. 


 I have a premium account in many Plagiarism checker websites and also in Grammarly which ensures you get the perfectly spelled original article which is completely SEO optimized.

My proofreading and editing service will check:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

My service also includes:
  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled

Examples of the projects that i will  accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents
  • Lots more!

Reviews


dsandiford:I would not recommend this seller. He tried to tell me I would have to upgrade to a higher package because my essay had more words than the basic package. However my essay only had 2,400 words whereas his basic package was supposed to covered 10,000 words. Even worse, multiple edits he made had grammatical issues and were also factually inaccurate.

vishaltiwari94:Incomplete information, and not at all professional to work with. Extreme bad experience

stagemelodynl:Amazing job! This seller is professional! we had an excellent collaboration and his work is excellent as well! I will buy again, delivered on time!

bookstand:This Seller did well on a difficult manuscript.

singa123:Thank you so much! I so appreciate it. Not only the proofreading, but the feedback is so helpful. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment