Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your website content up to three web pages.

I will proofread and edit your website content up to three web pages.












About:

There is nothing more off-putting as a consumer than a website with grammatical errors or poor copy. Please don't let this website be yours!

Even small errors and inconsistencies drive customers away and I am constantly amazed at how many websites contain these.

I will meticulously proofread and edit the content of your website for you to ensure that it is polished and professional.

I am a native English speaker from New Zealand currently living in NYC. I have years of experience in proofreading and editing, and a Bachelor of Science so I can easily cope with technical content.

If your site is more than three pages you can select extra pages below, five at a time. For bigger projects please contact me for a solution that works for both of us.

I can also provide feedback on your content! It's one thing to have grammar perfection but if you're looking to enhance your website even more you might want to consider having me make suggestions on how you can improve your content.

Reviews


parfessionalsco:She is always a good worker for our school in Arkansas. Will use her services again :

haylish90:Thank you! Until next time :)

jvondie:Easy to work with and will be back!

haylish90:Thank you!

changklu28:Great job, thank you for all your help Hailey!


No comments:

Post a Comment