Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your paper

I will proofread and edit your paper












About:

Hi Fiverrs!

Welcome to my gig!  Whenever I am not in the studio shooting films or mixing audio, it's not uncommon to find me somewhere writing! Writing has been somewhat of a hidden passion of mine since I was a child, and I would love to use that passion to help you perfect your paper. My service is the perfect complement to your:

  • Business Letters & Proposals
  • Short Stories
  • School & College Papers
  • Sales Copy
  • Research Papers
  • And much more!

In this gig, I will proofread and edit up to 2000 words (about 8 pages of double-spaced 12 pt. Times NR) of your document.  Here's what's included for just $5:

  • Basic proofread for content, structure, and clarity.
  • Grammar check
  • Spelling check
  • Basic editing of spelling and grammar errors
  • Plagiarism check

Also, don't forget to check out my gig extras below, which include some useful, time-saving services! Extras include:

  • Critique
  • Citation Review
  • Reference/Works Cited Creation (I will write your works cited page based on your references)
  • And more!

If you have a large request (e.g. a book), or any special requests please contact me prior to purchasing a gig.  I look forward to working with you soon!

-Tracie

Reviews


ricorico23:Fast and great work. Thank you

fiveprimestudio:Thank you for your business, it was very nice working with you!

careerarm:I have worked with several editors and she was pain free and easy to work with. Thank you.

fiveprimestudio:It was very nice working with you, and I look forward to working together again in the future! Great experience!

tmconspiracy7:Fantastic work as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment