Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proofread your ENTIRE German translation and CORRECT all the mistakes I find

I will proofread your ENTIRE German translation and CORRECT all the mistakes I find












About:

Hi!

I'm Micheal and if you've got a German translation and want to ensure it's of TOP-quality, this is your Gig. I'm a German native speaker, interpreter and freelance writer, so I can definitely tell if your German translation is of good quality or not.


YOUR OPTIONS:

Translation CHECK: I will skim through your German translation and tell you whether your translator has done a good job (or not).


Translation EDITING: I will read your ENTIRE German translation and CORRECT all the mistakes I find. I will mark any of my changes and provide you with a detailed feedback.

PLEASE NOTE: I do NOT accept google-translations. If you think you have a google-translation, be sure to book my Translation CHECK - Package (you can always upgrade later)!


Wouldn't it feel great if you knew your translation is actually good? Do you want to be sure you didn't end up with a google-translation by some scammer, or some other really messed up German version of your text? If so, then don't hesitate and place your order now!

Reviews


temiolu:What a legend you are Mike!!! order was $12 but result was $500 hahahah. The King of German Translation no doubt

dimacontent:We work with pro_translation on an ongoing basis, it is easy to work with him, he always online and follows to all instructions. Basically, I order a checking of German texts. Thanks, will order again

dimacontent:I've ordered an editing of german articles. Get the feedback about the quality and editing of articles

robertb:Perfect! Great gig.

fangfay:Easy to work with, nice job! and will sure to come back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment