Friday, August 31, 2018

I will edit, proofread and check grammar

I will edit, proofread and check grammar












About:

I will edit, check grammar, and proofread your articles to a polished finish in native English.  If you have a large order, please contact me before placing an order.  I can provide a Custom Order. I will not work with racially oriented material or highly sexual content. I cannot edit from images such as jpeg or powerpoint.  Please do not submit in those formats.  I only work with text formats, thank you. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me ahead of time.

Reviews


born2impress:She is amazing and always a pleasure to work with!

tegal:As always a pleasure and joy to work with, thank you!

jinjung641:Absolutely great!

tegal:A pleasure to work with, Thank You!

vitacleanhq:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment