Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and rewrite your word documents

I will proofread, edit, and rewrite your word documents












About:

I am a full-time freelancer, working on words related projects. I help with proofreading, editing and copy-writing documents. I can proofread, edit and copy-write your document in either British or American English.

I can work on various documents, for example:

    Assignments,
    Research works,
    Resumes,
    Cover Letters,
    Manuscripts,
    Screenplays,
    Blog Posts,
    Websites, and so on.

And, I offer the following services:
    Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks,
    Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure,
    Syntax errors,
    Repetition,
    Paragraph structure and issues, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


elite_consult:great job. this is a very good job. I will use again. this seller is highly recommended

mercy27:That's for the opportunity

elite_consult:great job. this is a very good job. I will use again. this seller is highly recommended

mercy27:That's for the opportunity

:


No comments:

Post a Comment