Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will edit your writing and review your stats

I will edit your writing and review your stats












About:

As a psychology professor who has published more than 25 articles and book chapters, I have the experience to provide you with the editing you need to make sure your science, business, and technical writing is of publishable quality. 

In addition to providing basic editing on grammar, syntax, and article construction (especially in APA format and style), I can also provide critiques of your argument structure and flow for an extra amount. 

I have taught statistics at the university level for more than 10 years, and I have a doctoral level minor in statistics and design. This means I can also provide you with review and/or consultation of your statistical analyses.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment