Monday, August 27, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your content or ebook

I will professionally proofread and edit your content or ebook












About:

You've just spent weeks or even months writing your book. Do you really want to spend the time proofreading it? I can't think of anything more painful, being a writer myself, and my gig can liberate you from this painful task!


Any writer will tell you that having a second set of eyes on your work is a crucial step prior to publishing. Don't skip this essential step after all of your hard work!

My rate is $5 per 1000 words proofread. Example: If you want a 5000 word e-Book proofread, order 5 gigs. Contact me prior to ordering for content longer than 20000 words.


The final product will be proofread for grammatical errors, spelling errors, and basic structure. Note however, that if you send me a poor quality text that requires extensive revision, I have the right to turn down the gig and refund your money. Please don't order this gig and expect a full rewrite of your work; instead order my 5 star content gig and get your E-Book written right the first time!


The final product will be delivered to you in MS Word format with the "track changes" feature enabled so you may review the work done.

If you want your project moved to the front of the line, check out my "extra fast" gig extra below!

Reviews


charlesjames:Excellent work publishing this book very happy to recommend!

charlesjames:Excellent work!

charlesjames:Excellent work publishing this book very happy to recommend!

charlesjames:Excellent work!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment