Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will format your manuscript for Smashwords, KDP or both. Select the gig that applies to you.

I will format your manuscript for Smashwords, KDP or both. Select the gig that applies to you.












About:

Do you have a manuscript on your computer that you want to turn into an e-book?

Do you want to spend your time writing instead of wasting hours formatting your latest masterpiece?

Do you want your work available in a variety of online stores from iTunes to Barnes & Nobles?

I can format your entire document of 25,000 words or less for Smashwords for the low price of $5. Be it a short story or a full novel, I will format it to meet the requirements of Smashwords' "Premium Catalog" making your novel/short story eligible for distribution to the following online sellers:

  • iTunes
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Kobo
  • Indigo
  • and more.

Just imagine your masterpiece available next to the works of you favourite authors.

Just send me your manuscript in a text file and within 48 hours, I will return it in a Word Document (.doc) ready for upload to Smashwords.

So click that Order button and share your amazing work to the world. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for your potential readers.


This offer is for documents under 25,000 words. For other options see my gig extras below, or order multiple gigs.

Reviews


jtellis:Thanks a lot! Nice job, very quick turnaround.

rturner2016:Fast and efficient service.

alanlouis299:This is my second order and I'm sure I'll use again.

webstarcom:Great Work and Fast! Thanks!

wisecrone:Such a speedy job, thank you so much :) I will be back with more next month. Highly recommended to others :)


No comments:

Post a Comment