Friday, August 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit 30,000 words book, eBook or Content

I will professionally proofread and edit 30,000 words book, eBook or Content












About:

I will professionally proofread and edit your book, eBook, Content or Document

Hi Do you need a fast, reliable and experienced proof reader, editor and a writer? Then look no further because I am the right person you have been looking for. I am an experienced writer, proof-reader and editor with 13 years of experience. I will manually check your Content or eBook for punctuation errors, grammatical errors, spelling errors, wrong tenses, sentence structure, reading flow and much more. Editing will be done in Microsoft Word and I can even help you convert your PDF document to MS Word and edit it for you so you can be sure of proofreading and editing of highest quality. Final delivery will include: Mark up edited document showing tracked changes. Well, what are you waiting for? Feel free to send me a message, and I will respond immediately or you can place your order right away and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment