Friday, August 31, 2018

I will html code your amazon book description

I will html code your amazon book description












About:

Look at the book descriptions on Amazon! Most of them are poorly organized and unattractive. Before your potential readers read your book description, it must be visually attractive.  

Can't figure out how to add bullets, numbers, bold, or italitize your texts?Trust me - you've come to the right place. As a result of buying this gig: 

  • You’ll have more initial sales of your books. 
  • You will have fewer bad reviews.
  • You will attract more readers to your book page. 

You simply send me your description in Word (max 3500 characters including spaces) and I will send you the HTML coded description. All you need to do then is to copy and paste the description on your dashboard. 


Research shows that you have only 7 seconds to capture their attention before they click the "back" button. So your description MUST be instantly impressive and uncluttered and professionally formatted with html codes.


If I do not do the formatting as per your requirements (Word copy), I will refund your money. So, you have nothing to lose. This is 100% risk-free gig to sell your MORE books

Reviews


laurenlemunyan:Super quick and professional to work with!

vaidya:Thanks for the tip. In case you need to revise your book description, please let me know. I will do it FREE for you. It's great to work with you on this gig.

amybscher:Yes! Great work.

vaidya:Definitely an outstanding experience of working with you. In case you change your mind and want to revise your description any time in the future, please let me know and I will do it for FREE for you.

alemuka:Absolutely the best.\nDelivered as requested and fast. \nVery easy to work with.\nThanks Vaidya


No comments:

Post a Comment