Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your christian book editor

I will be your christian book editor












About:

Order 100% professional editing and proofreading of your

(a) Christian memoirs

(b) Christian magazines

(c) Devotionals

(d) Spiritual and revelational books

(e) Christian articles/blog posts

(f)  Ebooks/Kindles

(g) Non-fiction in general


Contact me if you have more than 20,000 words or want anything different. Thanks for the patronage.

Reviews


professorphanor:She was attentive, and offered amazing feedback. Very detailed oriented and I'll continue to use her awesome expertise!

freelanceplus:Excellent Experience! Glad to work with her.

corinnakong:The seller is excellent. This is the second time I order service from her. Great job!!

freelanceplus:Thanks for the patronage. I appreciate you.

angeladawnshort:I feel so blessed to have found freelanceplus. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment