Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 40,000 words of your book

I will proofread and edit 40,000 words of your book












About:

I am an expert writer of an international firm.

Order this gig and I will work with you in proofreading and editing your articles, blog posts, ebooks and novels using British or American English.

I will professionally review, edit, and proofread any text, searching and correcting errors in:

  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Readability
  • Sentence fluency
  • Paragraph structure
  • Redundancy elimination


Check out my gig packages for more info.

Microsoft Track Changes and Comments used as standard.

You will receive two MS Word documents: 

  •  The first showing the changes and comments made using MS Word track changes
  •  The second will be the completely accepted edition without the comments.

I pride myself in delivering your work on time while maintaining thorough, accurate and top quality service.

Kindly message me before placing an order and if you have more/need it faster.   

For formatting your work for publishing, check out my other gigs or request a custom offer.

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


ccastellano14:Outstanding job! Will use again!

bjoern_cf:thank you for proofreading

youapparelco:Took the job and got to work immediately. Great work ethic and service!

elancaster83:Great seller, quick and on time as advertised. Just finished reading her edits and they were accurate and flowed with the story. 10/10 would recommend

worthyhustle:Perfect didn't need too​ much but a trained eye to look over to make sure everything was fine and she knocked it out the park! If you an​ edit/proofreading service​ don't hesitate.


No comments:

Post a Comment