Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will transform a document or blog post into correct English.

I will transform a document or blog post into correct English.












About:

If English isn't your first language it can be frustrating trying to write online content or create certain documents. Even small errors can affect the impact and value of the words you write.

As a native English speaker and professional writer I can get your content and documents where they need to be. 

I will correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure and tense. 

Not only will you get the text you require but seeing the corrected version will help you to improve your English skills :)

If you want to purchase the "Tuition" gig extra I will communicate with you via the message system and explain the corrections I have made to boost your progress as an English speaker. 

Reviews


fredsrou:Great job ! Thank you !

marcosgir:Thanks

dskjfd:Good work. Fast and high quality.

havardwn:This seller helped me with my english writing, and did so in a very understandable and professional way. I will absolutely buy this again for future projects.

yasindragon:Dedicated seller


No comments:

Post a Comment