Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread 1000 words of Spanish or English content to the highest professional standards.

I will proofread 1000 words of Spanish or English content to the highest professional standards.












About:

I´m Bernardino and thank you for visiting. In summary, I proofread and edit any type of English or Spanish content to the highest academic standards. Why should you work with me? I hold a B.A. (University of California, Davis) and an M.A. (University of Alberta, Canada) in Modern Languages and can guarantee your project will be professionally proofread. 

So what will I proofread and edit?

  • spelling errors
  • syntax problems
  • word choice/diction
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • sentence structure
  • word repetition
  • verb/subject agreement
  • tense
  • over-complicated phrases and sentences

What can you expect with each proofreading project?


  • A fully edited and proofread final document with implemented changes ready to use.
  • A Microsoft Word Track version so that you can see, review and accept all changes.
  • Unlimited revisions.


Past projects:  College essays, poor Spanish google translations, technical documents, sales scripts, legal documents, blog posts, presentations, short stories, books, e-books, SEO content, and manuscripts.

Bernardino :)

Reviews


campingauditor:My text was about 1700 words. Bernardino made several improvements and was very responsive. Thank you.

bhernandez88:Thanks for trusting my work. It was a pleasure working with you!

jtanya991:Fast work - thanks!

guidera15:The order was delivered fast, what is really important to me. Thank you!

bhernandez88:Thanks for trusting my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment