Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit your christian book or ebook

I will proofread and copy edit your christian book or ebook












About:

Last abode of excellence...Don't miss out!

I am a professional proofreader with passion for accuracy. I pay utmost attention to details to ensure a flawless output. I will painstakingly proofread and edit Christian books, as well as documents, articles and website contents of any word range.

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability
  • Repetition
  • Syntax errors
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copyediting
  • Ensure the accuracy of text in terms of Biblical quotations & principles
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard

I work on:

  • Novels 
  • Christian magazines
  • Devotionals
  • Spiritual and revelational books
  • Christian articles/blog posts 
  • Magazines
All edited documents are delivered back with an attached Microsoft Word Tracked Changes.

If you have larger content than specified on this gig, do kindly contact me for your discounted quote.

Thanks In Anticipation For Your Patronage!

Reviews


reganespinosa:great customer service and communication for the project.

walker442:Thanks for the good words ma.

airowapp:Seller did a FANTASTIC JOB. I highly recommend his work!

walker442:Thanks for the good words

waynexpressit:great guy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment