Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will proofread your fiction, article, blog and other content

I will proofread your fiction, article, blog and other content












About:

Sometimes all you need is someone to read your material and see if it makes sense.  Others for whom ESL, translation to English from another language doesn't convert cleanly.  Others need a full edit with suggested enhancements.
I use a detailed color-coded system in editing and provide a lot of commentary.  I also include plagiarism checking and will let you know when something has that appearance.
My editing is fast and thorough.
Standard rate is $5 per 1,000 words.  No limits on the amount of material you need to have done.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


dcarre77:Great job! This man knows how to work with words!!!

buggee1958:It's a pleasure to work with this buyer, every single time!

vinofunk:Great as usual

buggee1958:Very forthright requirements; excellent buyer to work with.

vinofunk:Great quality and a quick turnaround as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment