Friday, August 31, 2018

I will beta read and critique your writing

I will beta read and critique your writing












About:

Not sure if your manuscript is ready to be published? Need feedback regarding plot, pacing, character development, consistency, or setting? You can expect only constructive criticism from me. 

I provide:
  • An annotated manuscript
  • In-depth analysis
  • Light editing (misspelled words, punctuation errors, etc.)
  • Helpful tips 

Extras: 
  • Fast delivery
  • Continuous feedback 
  • Synopsis of your story

I am a professional beta reader with seven years of experience reading fiction and nonfiction. I am willing to beta read any genre.

I look forward to making your work a reality!  

(For twice the amount of feedback, tips, and annotations, please visit my developmental editing gig.) 

Reviews


cozzar:Great to work worth and provided valuable insight. Highly recomended

christyleos1:A wonderful buyer with organized content.

michellesbook:Christyleos1 was a great help. She does good work.

christyleos1:Enjoyed reading the buyer's work and she had great follow up questions.

macourtney:I was looking for some outside feed back on a graphic novel script and christyleos1 gave that to me and then some. I know have a lot to think about moving forward with my script (in a good way).


No comments:

Post a Comment