Friday, August 31, 2018

I will provide professional quality english proofreading services

I will provide professional quality english proofreading services












About:

I am a native English speaker with a keen eye for spelling, grammar, sentence structure, tone, and voice who has been published in The Huffington Post and other publications.

My clients have included consultants and diplomats with international organizations such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. For all of your writing, editing, and proofreading needs,
I will deliver quality that exceeds your expectations.I am happy to provide samples of my work upon request.

I charge hourly for all of my services and pledge to work as quickly as possible while providing my highest quality work so you receive the best value.

My average editing speed is 1000 words per hour, although that may vary depending on how much editing a document requires. I am willing to be flexible regarding the number of additional revisions and the delivery time, pending individual negotiation. 1-day delivery means I will deliver the completed product within 24 hours. I offer same-day delivery for Packages 1 and 2 for an additional fee.

Reviews


sl2015us:Thank you!

magnussteinar:Excellent experience :)

wvandervelde:Very positively surprised by the quality of the the work. Great communicator.

eleonoracar:Overall good experience

katherinemartel:Great work and completed what was asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment