Friday, August 31, 2018

I will be your friendly neighborhood beta reader

I will be your friendly neighborhood beta reader












About:

This gig is specifically for the Fantasy Genre which is my forte.


Are you in need of an outside opinion? Do you need a fresh set of eyes? Are the reviews from your mother, aunt, uncle, or brother endearing but you feel like they aren't being 100% honest or thorough? After all, your friends and family don't want to hurt your feelings, and neither do I!

I will provide honest, friendly feedback about your work, whether it's a short story, a sample, chapter, or excerpt. I will be gentle with my suggestions because sometimes when you're a writer, you need the truth, but you don't need your heart ripped out.

What you can expect:

  • Honesty
  • Positive feedback
  • Friendly suggestions
  • Highlighted areas if I found myself skimming at any point
  • I will fix minor spelling mistakes (if any)


What you can't expect:

  • I will not edit your document
  • I will not rip your heart out and stomp on it


If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a message before you order my gig. 
In order for me to provide you with the best quality and most thorough service that I can, please only send fantasy genre related work. Thank you for your time.

Reviews


jayholmes:Sara did a great job of finding the strengths and weaknesses of my opening pages. Her feedback will go a long way towards making my novel more appealing to agents and publishers. Thanks!

sarawyllie:Outstanding Experience!

lando31:Incredibly detailed and helpful feedback with an unbelievably fast turn around time. Will definitely use Sara again for new projects.

sarawyllie:Buyer was pleasant and easy to work with.

adeimantus:Sara did a fantastic job with my work in progress novel. Her insights and comments were professional, concise, intuitive of my intentions, and always helpful. I'll definitely be back for another read.


No comments:

Post a Comment